from the little ejun cycle for my puppies, besides the sandwich I made some boats for them ... I didn't know how to tell them so I hope the name is ok ...
- 2 eggs
- 4 red slices
- 4 toothpicks
- 2 slices of cucumber
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Morning boats :):
Boil eggs for 10 minutes, then leave under cold running water.
we peel them and cut them in half lengthwise ... I didn't change the contents of the egg because my children didn't have patience with me. :) I just sprinkled salt.
on a toothpick, we cut half a cucumber slice, and we stick the toothpick in the egg.
put half a slice of carrot in front of it and a piece of red on the yolk.
we place the boats each on a slice of tomato.
they can be decorated as you like and of course the filling can vary as you like ....
3-4 young pumpkins, 3 -4 fresh mushrooms, 1 red pepper, a small onion, a suitable carrot, a small parsley root, salt, a mixture of dried spices, a teaspoon of a mixture of dehydrated vegetables, dill and green parsley, 6-7 cherry tomatoes, 10 quail eggs, oil
The washed zucchini are wiped then their heads are removed, they are cut lengthwise in equal halves. With a teaspoon they are cleaned of the core without reaching the ends, like boats. soak the sweets for 5 minutes, soften them a little and then remove and drain the water.
Peel an onion and cut it finely, then cut the carrot and the root into small cubes, cut the pepper into cubes, then slice the washed and cleaned mushrooms. Add a drop of oil and heat the chopped vegetables, add 2- 3 tablespoons of the hollowed-out core of the pumpkin, a pinch of salt, spices and add a little water. Cover with a lid and simmer until softened. Remove the pan from the heat and add the finely chopped greens. these vegetables are filled every half of the zucchini then placed next to each other in a tray in which I put a little water (up to the edge of the boats), salt, oil and dehydrated vegetables. On each half of the stuffed zucchini is placed half a cherry tomato and in the middle we break an egg of prepalita. Put the tray in the oven and leave for about 25-30 minutes, until the egg is well drained. Serve cold or hot.
Try this video recipe too
Healthy recipes at Thermomix for a delicious and nutritious breakfast
Regardless of the diet you have, breakfast is a meal that you should not ignore and precisely because people have different preferences and personal tastes in food, breakfast is a meal that can be served with many different dishes. tastes and flavors. From the classic lightly salted omelet to vegan smoothies and shakes, they can all be prepared quickly at Thermomix while you keep your morning rhythm.
Thermomix cooked breakfast recipes, like the rest of the recipes adapted for Thermomix, are processed in a healthy way by steaming, in Varoma or by sauteing. The ingredients retain their authentic taste and flavors, and their properties are found in the final preparation.
A proper breakfast should give you the satiety you need without feeling heavy. You can indulge in whatever you like at this table and because you need inspiration and practical recipes, this category has been built that allows you to easily cook diverse and healthy meals for breakfast.
Basic dishes such as nut or cereal milk, vegan cheese and cream, as well as jams and spreads can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator. At breakfast, all you have to do is take the goodies out of the fridge and enjoy them with your family.
Khatchapuri - Georgian boats with egg and cheese
If you find some yeast in a drawer or in the store, you have some eggs on hand, cheese and a few hungry mouths to feed, you can safely go to the Georgians.
Khatchapuri, a kind of bread dough boats, filled with cheese and egg, is the national food of Georgians and will brighten your darkest day of quarantine or whatever. Especially since they are perfect with a simple salad of leaves and some green tabasco sauce. If you're home.
* a little dry or fresh yeast (a quarter cube, if fresh and half an sachet, if dry)
* 3 cups white flour (normal cups, water)
* 1 teaspoon grated salt
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* about a cup of lukewarm water (possibly more)
Ingredients for the filling:
* Cheese, Cheddar, Gouda or any cheese that can be grated
* a little telemea, feta or bellows cheese (what you have at home)
* eggs (one for each "boat")
* salt, pepper, if you want some dried herbs
1.Put the yeast in a bowl with a tablespoon of flour and sugar. Mix together with a little warm water until you get a more watery paste. Cover with a plate and let it rise (about 2-3 minutes) in a warm place
2. In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt and the two tablespoons of olive oil, and when the yeast bubbles or begins to rise, place it over the flour, then mix.
3. Add the water, stirring, until you get a soft, elastic shell, easy to knead that does not stick to your hand.
4. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes, grease it with very little olive oil, put it back in the bowl and leave it to rise, in a warm place, covered with a clean kitchen towel, for 40 minutes.
5. Turn the oven to 200 degrees and let it heat up
6. When the dough has doubled in volume, break it into pieces about enough to fit in your fist and then give them an oval shape, with a whisk.
7. Rotate the edges and turn each oval into a small boat, which you then grease with olive oil (both on the bottom and on the edges)
8.Put the boats in a large tray with baking paper and add the grated cheese. season them with herbs or a Mediterranean mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle a little salt on the edge of each boat, then put them in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes
9. After 15 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and break one egg in each of the boats.
10. Season each egg with salt and pepper and put some cheese (bellows, feta, or whatever) next to the egg yolk.
11. Put the tray in the oven for another 10 minutes, until the eggs are set.
Boats with vegetables
For lovers of fluffy dough, I present an excellent recipe that does not require much time to knead. You can fill the boats with what you want, I followed the original recipe and I filled them only with vegetables and cheese. And let's not lie, I put a few slices of sausage on top of some :).
- 800g white flour
- 300ml warm milk
- 30g fresh yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 100ml oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Rub the yeast with the sugar until it liquefies. Add 2 tablespoons of warm milk and 1 teaspoon of flour and mix well. Let rise at room temperature.
2. Put the flour in a bowl and add the yeast, the rest of the ingredients and quickly knead an elastic dough that you will see that immediately comes off the walls of the bowl.
Let it grow covered with a towel for an hour at room temperature.
3. Prepare the pepper filling until leavened and wash the tomatoes well and cut them into cubes. We crush the cheese with a fork. Mix them and add an egg white. We keep the yolk for oil on top.
4. Preheat the oven to 200g C.
From the leavened dough we break balls that we spread in the form of a square on the work table sprinkled with flour. I stretched them bigger but the correct size would be somewhere at 10x10cm.
Gently roll the edges (see photo) and then tighten at the ends.
Place the boats in the pan and fill them with the vegetables mixed with the cheese and egg white.
Mix the egg yolk with a tablespoon of water and lightly grease the edges of the boats.
Bake approx. 10 minutes until nicely browned.
We take them out on a plate and immediately cover them with a textile towel.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
RECIPES // "Pumpkins" made of zucchini stuffed with meat
Zucchini is one of the most affordable and healthy summer vegetables you can cook in various delicious ways. Learn how to make stuffed pumpkin boats.
3 zucchini or zucchini
450 grams of minced chicken, pork or beef
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 clove of garlic, mashed
1 jar with pasta sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Cut the ends of the pumpkins, then cut them in half.
Remove the pulp and seeds with a spoon and place them in a bowl.
Mix the zucchini pulp with the minced meat, crushed garlic, breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Fill the zucchini halves with the mixture obtained and then place them on a baking tray. Pour the sauce over the pumpkin and cover the tray with aluminum foil.
Bake for 45 minutes or until minced meat is done.
Remove the foil and sprinkle with mozzarella, then put back in the oven and leave until the mozzarella melts.