Buy small pretzels, to be dry, hard.
Pour the warm milk over them in a larger bowl, to cover them an inch above them and soak for 1-2 hours. They have to enlarge about 2 times and are soft to the touch. Some pretzels may warp slightly, or break. But this fact depends a lot on their quality.
After they have softened, they are placed on a kitchen paper napkin to soak the liquid and can be filled with sweet cheese paste.
preparation of cheese paste:
In a bowl, mix the cheese, egg, vanilla bean, pre-soaked raisins, and sugar.
Preheat the oven to 160 C.
On the tray greased with margarine, place the pretzels stuffed with cheese next to each other, place a cherry on top, and bake in the oven - 10-15 minutes, depending on how many reds you want to be.
Serve hot with sour cream. It is a favorite food of children, both warm and cold.
Pie with sweet cheese and raisins
The pie with sweet cheese and raisins is one of the most consumed pies in our country. It is a dessert whose taste may differ depending on the region of the country, but also on the ingredients used, but it is a preparation that is made with minimal effort, and the result is really tasty. Below we tell you how to easily make the best pie with sweet cheese and raisins.
How to make pie with sweet cheese and raisins:
1. We start our pie with the preparation of the pie dough. For the dough, mix the flour with the sugar, cream and butter, then knead a dough of the right size, from which two sheets of pie are spread. A sheet is placed in the tray greased with butter and lined with flour.
2. Continue to prepare the pie with sweet cheese and raisins and mix the egg yolks with the cheese, cream, vanilla sugar and citrus peel, to taste. Beat the egg whites separately until a foam is obtained, and then add them together with the raisins in the composition with egg yolks and cheese.
3. Put all the pie composition obtained over the sheet in the tray, cover with the second sheet, grease with cream and put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
This is the simplest recipe for sweet cheese and raisins. As soon as you take it out of the oven, you can garnish the pie with chopped almonds, powdered sugar or a few small pieces of fresh fruit.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the filling:
450g sweet cow cheese
10 tablespoons caster sugar
2 vials of Dr. Qetker rum
1 sachet of vanilla sugar Dr. Qetker
1 tablespoon gray
For the dough:
1 sachet of dry yeast
A pinch of salt
Susan and poppy seeds sprinkled on top
1 egg and 100ml milk to grease the Parisians
Method of preparation:
Put the cheese in a bowl, add the sugar, rum essences, vanilla sugar sachet, an egg and mix until smooth. Then add a tablespoon of semolina and mix everything again.
I kneaded the dough and leavened it in the bread machine. I put all the ingredients in the following order in the bread machine, the milk, which I heated a little, egg, margarine, caster sugar, flour, yeast and salt. I left the dough for 1 hour 30 minutes in the bread machine (during which time it kneaded and leavened).
After the time expired, I took out the dough on a wooden bottom sprinkled with a little flour, I divided it into seven balls, I spread each ball with the rolling pin in a rectangular shape, I imaginarily divided the rectangles obtained lengthwise and I cut half of the rectangle into six bands.
I put a generous spoonful of the cheese filling on the uncracked side and I rolled, starting from the filling, so that the strips remain outside the rolls.
The rolls thus obtained, we put them in a tray lined with baking paper and leave them to rise for another 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, break an egg and mix it with 100ml of milk. After the Parisians have fermented enough, grease them with this composition, sprinkle poppy seeds or sesame seeds on top and put them in the preheated oven for 10-20 minutes, until they brown nicely without burning.
- Grate the butter on a grater.
- Telemea cheese is grated on a grater.
- Flour, Telemea cheese, butter, eggs and sour cream are placed in the bowl of a mixer. Mix the ingredients at low speed until a homogeneous mass of dough is formed.
- Place the dough on the work surface and knead a little by hand (for about 30 seconds). Then divide the dough into two halves and shape each part of the dough into a sphere. one part of the dough will remain covered until it is used and the other part of the dough will remain on the work surface lightly floured beforehand.
- Slightly flour the surface of the dough. Spread the dough with the rolling pin until it reaches a thickness of 0.5 - 0.5 cm.
- Cut out the shapes to take using the pretzel shape.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place the previously cut dough forms in the tray.
- Mix the egg yolk with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Brush the surface of the dough with this mixture.
- Sprinkle on the surface of the dough sesame, poppy seeds, etc. (according to preference). For the salt icing: mix the flour and salt in a small bowl and then gradually add water (little by little) until the mixture acquires a homogeneous, slightly fluid consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees c.
- The pretzels are baked in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 20-25 minutes until they acquire a beautiful golden color. If you use the salt icing: 5 minutes before removing the pretzels from the oven, sprinkle the surface of the dough with the previously prepared mixture and then put the tray back in the oven.
DISCOVER WITH CHEESE & # 8211 GRANDMOTHER'S RECIPE
The best scoop with cheese Grandma made them. The leavened dough tasted unmistakable, they were so tasty that you could never forget their taste.
Maybe you know them cheesecakes or even cheese pies , but in Muntenia where I grew up, we call them scovergi, either simple or with various fillings.
- It took
- 500 g flour
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 300 ml milk (or water)
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250 sweet cottage cheese (or urda)
- 1 egg tied
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- a pinch of salt
- a sachet of bourbon vanilla sugar
Method of preparation scoop with cheese
Sift the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the middle of it and put the yeast mixed with a teaspoon of sugar and a little warm milk (from the given amount).
Let it activate for 10 minutes and then add salt, oil and start kneading, adding little by little hot milk (not hot!). Cover the bowl and let the dough rise for about an hour or until it doubles in volume.
Then we divide it into 10 approximately equal balls.
While the dough rests a bit, prepare the filling, mixing all the given ingredients. Because I used a not too dry urda, I added two tablespoons of semolina to absorb the moisture, but if you have a well drained cheese, I would say not semolina, mix well and add only if necessary.
- The filling can be adapted to my own taste, I also like it with salted telemea, plum magiun or even nutella.
Spread each ball of dough with a rolling pin forming a disc about 15 cm in diameter, put a full spoonful of the filling and close the edges. I used a machine but they can be done just as well and manually, pressing the edges with a fork, it is important to be well sealed so that the filling does not leak.
When we have finished the balls, we fry the scoops in the order in which we made them, in hot oil over medium-low heat until they brown nicely on top.
On high heat, they will burn on top and remain raw inside.
Eat them hot, they are absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".