We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
They are great, especially at a football game. They are perfect with a beer
- puff pastry dough (2 pack sheets)
- 1 or
- grated cheese (or piece) 300g
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cheese barrels:
Allow the dough to thaw a little then grease with beaten egg well then put the grated cheese and roll tightly then grease again with egg on top after which cut about 2 cm and put in the pan grease with a little egg and put grated cheese on top and a little paprika for color
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 160 degrees
I'm really good, my husband said I'll make a triple portion next time
Cook the rolled skewers with ham and cheese
- 10 slices of toast, large
- 10 thin slices of ham
- 10 strips of smoked cheese
- 10 strips of donuts in vinegar
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 100 gr pesmet
- 100 ml oil for frying
Method of preparation
Here's how easy it is to prepare the recipe for rolled skewers with ham and cheese!
First we prepare the eggs that we beat well sprinkled with salt and pepper.
With the help of the rolling pin, flatten the slices of bread well.
On each slice of flattened bread we place a thin slice of ham. We bend its edges inwards so that it does not exceed the slice of bread. Place at one end a strip of cheese and a strip of donut and roll the slice of bread tightly with the ingredients inside. We do this with all the slices of bread.
When we have all the rolls ready, we heat the oil. Pass the rolls first through the eggs, then through the breadcrumbs and place them in the pan with the hot oil. We brown them quickly, turning them on all sides, over medium to high heat.
They will brown very quickly, so we make sure to turn them quickly on all sides.
It is important for these skewers to have as thin slices of ham as possible, so that they can run nicely.
First dissolve the yeast in 50 ml. fall water and add sugar. Mix and let the composition rest for 15 minutes. In a bowl put the kefir, the egg, the egg white and beat them a little until the mixture is homogeneous. Add the oil, mix, then the flour with the salt mixed in time. From the proposed flour we put only 3 glasses and mix the ingredients.
The dough will be soft and sticky, but it's time to add the resting yeast. So, put the yeast, mix and add a little the last glass of flour, kneading the dough well.
National scandal. Dozens of coaches involved: 12 sexually abused their students
Live discussion between Emi Pian and his father: "I was not afraid of anyone in the world"
The dough will be soft. Grease the bowl with oil, put the dough crust, grease it with oil, cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest for 2 hours. If you do not have time to prepare it in 2 hours, you can even leave it for 3 hours. The result will be a puffy, puffy and airy dough.
Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. We make balls and put them on a plate greased with oil to rest for 30 minutes covered with cling film. From these balls we shape the pies, and in the middle we put the pieces of cheese.
The ready-made pies are placed in a tray lined with paper, lightly greased with oil. Before putting them in the oven, grease them with the remaining egg yolk in which we added 1 tablespoon of water and press them with sesame or poppy seeds. Bake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
looking cheese recipes easy to prepare? Qbebe offers you a selection of recipes with cheese that presents you with a lot of possibilities to cook with this ingredient so appreciated by children!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Brickwork (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient -
- Meat (469)
- Fruit (374)
- Dairy products (500)
- Milk (148)
- Yogurt (61)
- Smantana (114)
- Cheese (147)
- Cheese, soft (67)
- Gorgonzola (9)
- Mozzarella (25)
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Sandwiches are some of the most popular dishes, both for us, the big ones, and for those.
Even a little whimsical person will be tempted to serve a funny sandwich, which looks like a snake. You will see that the sandwich is.
Dairy products can provide the calcium intake that your body and your baby need. Of course, not everything.
Penne All & # 39Arrabbiata is a classic Italian recipe, easy to prepare and with a fairly low caloric intake. Arabbiata means.
Hot sandwiches can be extraordinarily delicious if we know how to combine their contents, but especially if we know how.
Cucumber salad with Cheddar cheese is that quick and easy summer dish that is both filling and filling. Cucumber is.
The yolk and cheese chicks are easy to prepare and represent a simple appetizer, but fun and delicious for both children and children.
Cheese balls are easy to prepare and can be a tasty and easy appetizer at a special event or for a dinner.
Easter is one of the fastest and most nutritious dishes for the whole family. The most beautiful part of them is that they are.
American sandwiches obsess me, maybe because they are easy to prepare and tasty and, of course, because they contain a lot of cheese.
Mini tarts with vegetables and meat are ideal when you are in a hurry and want to put on the table something nutritious, easy to eat and attractive for.
Appetizer check with cheese, sausage and boiled eggs
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 45 minutes
Total time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 4 raw eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 100 g fermented sour cream (sour)
- salt pepper
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs
- 300 g grated cheese
- 200 g of your favorite salami (pastrami)
- 50 g red pepper or pickled donut
- 50 g seedless olives
PREPARATION Appetizer check with cheese, sausage and boiled eggs
1. I always start by preparing the tray (large cake), protecting it with baking paper that I pinch and stretch to fit smoothly. Meanwhile, boil eggs over low heat for 10-15 minutes. They will be cooled in two (cold) waters, for easy peeling. I grated the cheese, cut it into cubes: salami, red pepper and sliced olives.
2. Beat the egg whites separated by the yolks, with a pinch of salt, until they flow from the bowl you are bending for the test.
3. I put 1/2 teaspoon grated salt and pepper in the yolks in the large bowl. Pay attention to salt, because cheese and olives are also salted, better seasoned at the end, if necessary, in addition. I also added sour cream. Now it's time to heat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. In the yolk composition I added flour and mixed. Then I added the egg whites and with the pear I homogenized with movements from bottom to top.
5. I then added all the other cut ingredients and mixed with a silicone spatula to homogenize.
6. I poured 1/2 of the composition into the tray, I placed the eggs in the middle and then the rest of the composition on top, the eggs must be covered. You press them again if they see each other. I baked for almost 50 minutes because I have an oven that loses heat until it browns nicely. In modern ovens it can take only 35 minutes, do the toothpick test, where you suspect there would be no boiled egg. Remove with paper on a grill to cool. I peeled off the paper on the sides when it was hot. I cut it on paper, but I think you can peel it off the bottom when it's cold, be careful not to break it.
Slice and serve cold. If you are staying for breakfast, you are welcome.
It is not a pretentious dish to make and we really liked it.
Liv (e) it!
You might also like the appetizer cake with spinach leaves & gt & gt & gt recipe, here!
or mushrooms with sour cream and boiled eggs & gt & gt & gt click here for the recipe
Here is a homemade chicken pastrami & gt & gt & gt recipe
Cheese dumpling soup & # 8211 recipe that has conquered millions!
Cheese dumpling soup is a very delicious and flavorful lunch. Although it is very easy to prepare, the result will surprise you. Thanks to a well-balanced combination of the simplest ingredients, you will get a real culinary masterpiece. Be ready to prepare a double portion of this delicacy.
-refined sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. In a larger bowl, toss the cheese through a small grater. Remove the butter from the fridge so that it heats up.
2. Peel and wash the carrot. Put it through the large grater.
3. Peel and chop the onion (as small as possible).
4. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into slices or cubes.
5. Wash and peel the bell pepper. Remove the stalk with seeds and cut it into cubes.
6. Mix the grated cheese with the soft butter (at room temperature) and the egg. Add flour and mix. You need to get a thick dough.
7. Wash and chop the greens. Add it to the bowl with the dough and mix. If desired, you can use dried greens. Form from the dough obtained small balls with a diameter of about 1 cm. Arrange them on a plate. If the dough does not have a suitable consistency, refrigerate it for 2 hours, then form the balls.
8. Pour 3 l of water into a saucepan. Put the pan on the fire and bring the water to a boil. Add salt and potatoes to the pan.
9. Fry the onion and carrot in a pan with hot oil. Add the bell pepper to the pan and stir. Fry for a few minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
10. Add the fried vegetables to the pan. Stir and boil the soup until the potatoes are almost ready.
11. Taste the soup. If necessary, add more salt or ground black pepper.
12. Add the cheese balls to the pan (one at a time). Stir and boil the soup until the dumplings rise to the surface.
13. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the soup for another 5 minutes. Take the pan off the heat.
14. Leave the pan covered for another 10 minutes, then pour the soup into plates. If desired, serve the soup with croutons (with garlic).
Video: GoPro Surf: Inside the Legendary Barrels of Namibia (August 2022).