We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put flour in a bowl, add 100 g butter, yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, sour cream, baking powder, grated lemon peel and mix well until the dough is smooth (if necessary add 1-2 more tablespoons sour cream). Knead well until a dough comes out that is neither too soft nor too hard (which can be stretched).
Divide the dough in two, 2/3 for the bottom and 1/3 for the top.
Spread the first part (2/3) and put in a round tray with a diameter of 28 cm lined with baking paper.
Put it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then take it out of the oven, sprinkle the breadcrumbs and put the jam. The walnuts are cut coarser and added over the jam.
Spread the other part of the dough, cut into thin strips that we place in the form of a grid over the cake.
Grease with beaten egg and bake in the oven over medium heat until nicely browned.
Allow to cool in the pan and then portion as desired.
- It took
- 520 g flour (plus 2-3 tablespoons for the work surface)
- 250 g lard
- 1 small egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 ml water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- flavor of your choice (I used vanilla)
- 350 g jam / plum jam
- 150 g -200 g ground nuts
- vanilla flavored powdered sugar
Cake with plum and walnut jam
Cake with plum and walnut jam has long been waiting for its turn to appear on the blog. It can be done as I did in the rectangular tray and portioned as you wish or you can do it in the form of tart .The jam used can be according to everyone's preference. Next time I will try it with a peach and apricot jam prepared by me.
300 g flour
100 g butter
3 tablespoons sour cream
3 egg yolks
1/2 sachet baking powder
3 tablespoons sugar
a salt powder
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
grated orange peel
400g plum jam (magiun)
2 lg pesmet
a handful of coarsely chopped walnuts
Method of preparation
Put flour in a bowl, add 100 g butter, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and sour cream (if the dough is not homogeneous add another 1-2 tablespoons, depending on how much the dough requires), baking powder and peel grated orange.
Knead until all the ingredients are incorporated and we get a dough not very hard but not very soft (a dough that can be stretched) or if you have a robot put all the ingredients there and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
We divide the obtained dough into 2 pieces.
We spread a part on a piece of baking paper the size of the tray (20 / 30cm with approval) and then we place it carefully in the tray so that there is a surplus of dough on the edges.
Put in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove, sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs on top and then put the jam filling mixed with breadcrumbs and walnuts.
Spread the rest of the dough, cut it into thin strips, which we place in the form of a grid over the cake.
Grease with beaten egg and put in the oven over medium heat until nicely browned.
Allow to cool in the pan and then portion as desired
Tatin tart with pears and nuts
Autumn has many good parts. It is easy to understand that I am referring to the fruits it offers, in all three months. The autumns of my childhood revolved around an old hair in my grandmother's yard, which made some very sweet and juicy pears. Back then I ate them straight from the tree, wiping them off some clothes, today I put them in fine desserts.
- 115 g of butter
- 125 g of flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 50 g of cream
Method of preparation
The first step I took was to take the butter out of the fridge and leave it at room temperature. Then I mixed the flour with the sugar and salt. When the butter has softened, I add it over the dry ingredients and start kneading the dough. To reach the desired consistency, I added the cream and kneaded until a homogeneous dough resulted. To make it a little stronger and easy to knead, I wrapped it in cling film and left it to rest in the fridge for an hour.
Ingredients for the filling
- 4-5 pears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 150 g of sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pecans
- A little grated ginger
- Serving ice cream (optional)
Method of preparation
Peel the pears if you want, I left them with the peel for a rustic look. Then I placed the pears on their feet and sliced them, and in order not to oxidize, I sprinkled them with lemon juice and sprinkled a spoonful of sugar on them.
I put the butter in a pan (which can also be put in the oven) and when it melted I sprinkled the sugar evenly and added coarse salt. After 2 minutes in which the sugar starts to caramelize, I took the pan off the heat and started to place the pears nicely, and in the empty space between them I strained the pecans. After arranging everything, I sprinkled the grated ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom (to taste) and put the pan on low heat for 15 minutes.
To finish the tart, I spread the dough to the size of the pan and placed it over the pears, and then I put the pan in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 35 minutes, until the dough is browned. After removing the tart from the oven, I immediately turned it over on a plate, because if you leave it in the pan and it cools down, the caramel hardens. The delicious part is that when you turn the tart over, all the caramel drains over the pears and dough. I preferred to serve the tart with ice cream, but it can also be served with maple syrup or honey. Enjoy your meal!
Biscuit tart with plum and walnut jam
Today's recipe is from Cristina (MyBabyFood family) and is her first recipe on the blog and application. Cristina is wonderful, as is the dish she is proposing today. we hope the tart recipe will be to your taste.
- 200 g flour 650
- 70 g cold butter (from the fridge)
- 1 small egg (keep a little and greased at the end before baking)
- optional 1-2 lg of water or cold milk, enough to bind the dough.
- Sugar-free plum jam & # 8211 the amount you choose, depending on how much filling you want
How I proceeded:
- I grated the cold butter over the flour and formed a sandy dough with my fingers. I then added the egg and 1 lg of water and formed a ball that I left in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After I shaped the tart dough, I had a small round one. I kept some of the dough for the decoration above. I put the plum jam without sugar, the walnuts cut with a knife. I decorated with the rest of the dough and baked for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- When cooled, I powdered with ground coconut flakes. Good appetite!"
Drd. pediatric nutrition Hadmaș Roxana
Specialist in Nutrition and Dietetics, Clinical and Community Nutrition, PhD student in Medical Sciences, Pediatrics branch
Mix the butter with the sugar, yolks, salt, sour cream and lemon essence. Add the sifted flour together with the baking powder and knead until you get a soft dough, which no longer sticks to the walls of the bowl. Spread the dough in a rectangle, which you spread in the stove tray, lined with baking paper.
Prick the dough with a fork and grease it with jam.
Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar in several stages and beat until you get a strong and glossy meringue. Gently incorporate the walnuts and spread the meringue over the jam. Put the tray in the preheated oven, over medium heat, for 35-40 minutes. After it has cooled completely, portion it with a slightly damp knife.
Try this video recipe too
The tart with jam and nuts is delicious, easy to make, with simple ingredients. It is a dessert with a beautiful presentation that I would eat from the first hour of the day, next to the cup of coffee, but it can also be a sweet snack or dessert for the family meal.
The delicate, sweet-sour taste conquers any cake lover.
I like desserts of this kind, which combine the strong consistency of the countertop with the sweetness of the jam, an explosive mixture of textures and colors.
Tart with jam and nuts is prepared by Iuliana Sbirnea, the author of the blog Aromatic dishes and specially prepared it for the project & # 8220Cooking with Friends & # 8221. We have known each other for a long time and we trusted the quality of her recipes many years ago, when I was asked to make a list of bloggers for a collaboration in which we would work together. Last year at this time I was making plans to go around the country to cook with my friends. The first city I had on the list was Galati, my hometown, where I had planned to do 3 live shows, and one of the live shows would have been at Iuliana.
Unfortunately, my plans were turned upside down, so I will continue to present the recipes to my friends only in this form, because it would be a shame not to show you the dishes prepared especially for you. Until I return to the form of live cooking on Facebook, I invite you to follow Iuliana, because she has many delicious recipes.
Coming back to tart recipe with jam and nuts I have to tell you it's one of my favorite tarts. In Italian cuisine it is called tart and is one of the most popular desserts in this country.
If you want to be inspired and prepare other tart recipes, I leave below some suggestions. Click on the recipe titles and you will be redirected to them.
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare the tart with jam and nuts prepared by Iuliana.
countertop - tart shape of 26 cm
- 200 g soft butter with 82% fat
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 10 g of vanilla bourbon sugar
- 1 or
- 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- a pinch of salt
- 370 g of type 000 flour
- 400 g plum jam (or other jam, according to preference)
- 50 g walnut kernels
- 15 g breadcrumbs (if needed)
- 20 ml rum (or rum essence)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Over the soft butter we put the powdered sugar, the Bourbon sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the lemon peel, whole egg and egg yolk. Mix until you have a homogeneous and frothy butter cream.
- Sift the flour and incorporate it at first with a spatula, then knead very little by hand, only until it forms a ball of dough.
- Put the dough in cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
Assembly etand baking
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take the dough out of the fridge. Sprinkle flour on the worktop and over the cold dough.
- We spread a sheet of dough about 5-6 mm thick that we cut to the size and shape of the tray in which we will bake the tart.
- We put the dough in the tray and shape the dough a little with the palms to lift it about 2 cm on the walls of the form.
- Prick the dough with a fork so that it does not swell when baked and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, place the jam filling prepared above on top of the dough.
- From the remaining edges of the dough, spread a new sheet and cut strips 1.5 cm wide from which we shape the grid above the tart.
- Grease the grill with thin honey with a tablespoon of water and sprinkle a little caster sugar on it, which will caramelize and give a beautiful appearance.
- Bake the tart at 180 degrees for another 15 minutes.
If you have any leftover dough that you didn't use in the tart, you can cut a few cookies out of it. After removing the tart from the oven, bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned on the edges. They will only be good for coffee!
Linzer stuffed with walnut cream and jam
The recipe is from an old almanac of the Writers' Union. My liner looks different, because it is filled with a cream of walnuts that after baking rose among the dough strips on top. I made an essential correction to the recipe, I recommend putting a layer of jam between the dough and the cream to make it wetter and sweeter. In the version without jam, it is a bit dry, but it went very well and so eaten with warm milk. The very good combination, and as the weather will soon cool down, to smell of hot cake in the house and then served next to a cup of warm milk, will bring us a mysterious joy and well-being.
Therefore, don't forget to add a layer of your favorite jam, but make it sour (that's what my readers tell me) that I didn't put, because it didn't provide the recipe. I would have put quince and pear jam (click HERE for the recipe).
Preparation time 45 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Total time 1 hour 15 minutes
For the dough
- 210 g butter
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 or
- 1 egg yolk
- 350 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
The first layer
For nut cream
- 4 eggs
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 200 g ground nuts
- 100 g lemon (peel and juice)
PREPARATION Linzer filled with cream of walnuts and jam
1. Remove the butter from the fridge in time until it reaches room temperature.
2. Grind the sugar if you don't already have powder (with the coffee grinder).
1. Mix the butter with the sugar with the mixer.
2. Add the egg and yolk and mix.
3. Homogenize with a little flour with 1 pinch of salt and then manually mix the composition in a ball of dough.
4. Refrigerate the dough for one hour.
5. Then divide in two. From one half (+ a little) you will spread a sheet for the base, and from the rest you will spread a sheet that you will cut into 1 cm strips.
PREPARATION WALNUT CREAM
1. Choose the shells carefully. They sneak in all the time and in order to take revenge, they always hit me when I eat. Grind them on medium-sized robot.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites in a bowl until they harden like meringue.
4. Mix the yolks with the sugar and then the lemon juice and peel.
5. Mix with the ground walnuts.
6. Mix further by hand with the egg whites, with a pear, with movements from bottom to top, so as not to lose much air (bubbles).
ASSEMBLY Linzer filled with cream of walnuts and jam
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
1. In the non-stick pan, spread the sheet of dough stretched so that it rises on the walls, like a tart.
2. I forgot to prick it with a fork, but there is no need. Spread with jam in a thin layer.
3. Pour over the cream jam and level.
4. Cut into lengths and form a grill from the strips cut from the dough.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Watch the edges when they turn brown.
Serve hot and eat hot or cold.
Liv (e) it!
Mrs. Angela Preda praised the cake and sent us a photo with the success of her reign, congratulations!
Method of preparation
1. 2 egg yolks + 1 whole egg mix with sugar, melted butter, rum essence to taste, salt powder
2. After the composition has been homogenized, add the flour in which you have previously put the baking powder and which you have sifted. Mix well, then knead until all the flour has been swallowed and the dough has been homogenized, then put in the fridge for 1 hour, so that everything is known between them.
3. Grease a cake tin with butter
4. The jam (I chose the cherry one in which I added 3 teaspoons of lemon juice) mixes like walnut (crushed, ground or whole according to preference)
6. After removing the dough from the fridge, place it in the shape of a tart, spread the jam and add the cherries from the compote.
Cornlets with walnuts and jam
In a bowl put cold diced butter and 300 g of flour.
Stir until you get a sandy composition.
Now add the flour, salt, yolks, sour cream and knead a homogeneous, non-sticky dough.
You will realize by its consistency whether or not it is necessary to add the remaining 50g of flour. This depends on the absorption power of the flour used.
The dough will harden in the refrigerator, keep this in mind.
Divide the dough into 4 equal balls, cover the bowl in which you put them with cling film and let it cool for about an hour.
Meanwhile, mix the ground walnuts with the jam. Don't put all the jam in the beginning. Gradually add until the walnut is well bound but the mixture hard enough not to flow when baking.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Remove the dough from the cold, flour the worktop and spread the first sheet of dough in a circle 24 cm in diameter. Cut the edges and set them aside. You will gather them from all the sheets and you will have another ball of dough.
Cut the circle into 8 radii, place a teaspoon of the filling at the base of the radius, join the corners at the base over the filling (as in the photo) then roll.
Place the croissants in the tray in which you put baking paper.
Put the tray of walnuts and jam in the oven and bake on the middle step for about 20 minutes.
Leave to cool for 2 minutes and either powder them or pass each one, separately, through powdered sugar.